deprecate (verb). to disapprove of strongly; deplore
May 4, 2009
10 Trivial Facts (that might tickle your fancy):
- The closing credit theme of the new hit TV show Masterchef is Katy Perry’s “Hot ‘n’ Cold”.
- A hormone-secreting gland, that is found on your temple between your eyebrows, is believed to react with Vitamin D. This reaction causes a person to be happy. (Source: Girl from Development Studies lecture)
- Maggie is going to the gym tomorrow morning (before uni) because she really wants to swim- Come join? Be there at 6:30am good friend ;)
- More redheads are born in Scotland than in any part of the world.
- Eric has been pretending to be Michael Phelps since I’ve asked him to find me goggles.
- A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
- Scrubs (Season8) is aired on Channel 7 @ 8pm (and the opening theme/credit remains the same). Top show!
- There are some species of snails that are extremely venomous.
- Eric has been pretending to be the Hulk since Dad got him some new Hulk PJs.
- Tomorrow shall be the fifth day of the fifth month of the year :D